Well, I had a nice two-year-long nap. Now that I’ve woken up it’s time to drop some new Oddmospheres on you…
The demos below were created entirely with sounds from Oddmospheres 3.
- $17 (USD)
- For use in cinematic filmscore, electronic, rock, or game music.
- Inspired by Trent Reznor, Radiohead, Boards of Canada and countless scifi movies.
- 53 unusual instrument patches
- Hybrid Pad/Leads – full of character and subtle nuance
- Rhythms – most patches include a macro that can add (or subtract) pulsing rhythms
- Basses – not a focus, but the few included are articulate, analog-ish, and adaptable.
- Each instrument includes eight MIDI assignable macros for sound shaping control!
- Current version of Massive required
…OR get ALL THREE volumes of Oddmospheres together in the Oddmobundle
That’s 161 instruments for a ridiculous discounted price of $29 USD