Cinematic atmospheres and more for Massive 1.3.1
Delve into the unknown reaches of sonic space with Oddmospheres, a collection of highly morphable, dynamic instruments for Massive. Explore the spectrum of sounds each instrument offers with eight macro controls that give you the power to sculpt the sonic signature to your liking. Most of the patches exist in a realm between synth pads and leads, capable of both melodic manifestations and ambient odysseys.
The demo below is a patch tour using one preset at a time.
- $17 (USD)
- For use in ambient, cinematic filmscore, and minimal genres
- Inspired by Boards of Canada, Nine Inch Nails, Hybrid
- 53 unusual instrument patches
- 27 pads – lush, drifting tones that imperfectly evolve
- 10 leads – quirky and dynamic melodic mutations
- 6 FX – swooping, sweeping risers and drops
- 5 sequences – rhythmic resources that tweak to fit your groove
- 5 basses – a small assortment of distorted grit and metallic bell tones
- Each instrument includes eight MIDI assignable macros for sound shaping control!
- Massive 1.3.1 or beyond required