Multisampled guitar for Kontakt 4+
Amp up this direct-input sampled guitar and let fly with metal mayhem! You will need a decent amp sim to fully take advantage of this instrument. Thrash DI also includes The Riffmaker, a powerful and versatile step sequencer built to construct brutal riffs.
The demos below use various amp sims including Brainworx bx_rockrack, Overloud TH2, and Guitar Rig 5. All guitar parts are Thrash DI. Bass is Dream Audio Tools Repetitive Bass, drums are Toontrack Superior Drummer and ambiance from Omnisphere.
- $49 (USD)
- 650MB of samples /252MB .rar download
- A brutal battery of metal articulations
- Powerchord 5th sustains (4xRR)
- Three staccato downstroke styles
- Palm muted (11xRR) in triads, 5ths, and single string
- Half muted (11xRR) in triads, 5ths, and single string
- Open Staccatos (8xRR) in 5ths and single string
- Staccato upstroke release samples for fast riffing
- Staccato palm muted harmonics (8xRR)
- Tremolo powerchords and single string sustains
- Single note sustains (4xRR, 2 velocity layers)
- Single note techniques
- Light Vibrato
- Heavy Vibrato
- Pinch Harmonics
- Special Effects
- harmonic sweeps
- dives and rises
- fret noises
- The Riffmaker
- A versatile step sequencer
- stores up to 12 riff patterns
- transpose your riffs up and down the keyboard
- use keyswitches to swap between riffs on the fly
- .wav files are open for you to browse/alter.
- Kontakt 4/5 current full version required
Read the online documentation and learn more about the instruments here!