Unusual Atmospheres and Rhythms for Kontakt 5
How often have you been composing and thought to yourself: “Self, this track requires some weird ambient stuff to make it complete.” Six times, maybe? Perhaps even seven or more times. This painful realization can be avoided by possessing the proper tool with which to atmospherize your music… Weird Ambient Stuff 2! Therein, you will find one hundred sound sources and a cool interface to mix, match, move and morph them with. Check out the full documentation for all the info, and listen to WAS2 in action…
- $49 USD
- 224MB of .ncw compressed samples / 206MB .rar download
- Versatile, heavily tweakable 3 module instrument interface for crafting dynamic ambiances and rhythmic pulses
- Morpher: Three assignable sample layers with independent ADSR, effects, pitch and volume controls which crossfade with CC1
- Tri-Delay: Three fully configurable delay lines that can use the samples chosen in the Morpher, or select three completely different samples for the delay source!
- Rhythmoid: Sixteen step LFO sequencer, each step with independent shape, rate, and power controls
- 100 sounds drawn from organic, inorganic, and synthesized sources
- Includes all the sound sources from the original Weird Ambient Stuff plus nearly double that amount in new content
- 50 instrument presets
- These will get you started, but the real fun is in mixing and matching the sound sources in the Morpher and finding your own weird combinations!
- Check out the full documentation.
- Kontakt 5+ full version is required